Gin Making Workshop
Gin Making Workshop
Become a gin distiller for the day and try your hand at creating your own custom gin. Work with one of our distillers to make a gin of your own creation using your choice of botanicals, including some you can pick from our very own botanical garden!
Minimum 4 people - 1 person per still ($250 each)
Maximum 8 people - 2 persons per still ($350 for 2)
Workshops times can vary, but are often held 10:00am to 2:00pm by appointment.
- Introduction by expert distiller.
- Guided tour of the distillery.
- Learn about the history of gin, and modern Australian gins.
- Savour and sip the South Coast range from contemporary and navy strength to Illawarra plum and the Oolong infused Old Tom, with expert guidance to identify the key flavourings (botanicals) and your preferences.
- Next we go out into the botanical garden, learning about edible natives and their use in spirits.
- An experienced distiller will discuss your preferred recipe, before you select your choice of botanicals and amounts - picking some from the botanical garden if desired.
- A special lunch follows with delicious local seasonal food that is flavour matched for G+Ts.
- Watch your recipe come to life before your eyes as the botanicals bubble and mix in the glass stills.
- Finally, depart with 700mL of your own distilled gin, labelled with your recipe.
Note: If you wish to bring your own botanicals please advise.
Gin Making Workshop Dates Available (as at May 31st) - Click Date to Book
Saturday, 9 July 10-2pm - SOLD OUT
Friday, 15 July 12-4pm - 1 still (1-2 people)
Friday, 23 July 12-4pm - SOLD OUT
Friday, 5 August 12-4pm - 2 stills (2-4 people)
Saturday, 20 August 10-2pm - SOLD OUT
Saturday, 27 August 10-2pm - 3 stills (3-6 people)
Saturday, 10 September 10-2pm - SOLD OUT
Friday, 16 September 12-4pm - 4 stills (4-8 people)
Saturday, 24 September 10-2pm - 4 stills (4-8 people)
Friday, 30 September 12-4pm - 3 stills (3-6 people)
Saturday, 8 October 10-2pm - 3 stills (3-6 people)
Saturday, 12 November 10-2pm - 4 stills (4-8 people)
Friday, 18 November 12-4pm - 4 stills (4-8 people)
Saturday, 26 November 10-2pm - 3 stills (3-6 people)
Want a specific date? Email us and we may be able to arrange it!
Buying as a gift or not sure of the dates? Purchase via 'add to cart' to purchase without a date and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a suitable date. Workshops will run regularly throughout the year.
Due to limited stills being available for each workshop, if you need to cancel we request that you do so as early as possible. This gives us the opportunity to fill the stills for each workshop. Cancellations made fourteen (14) days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made after that time, will receive a 50% refund.